Comic Strips Starting with the Letters U and V
This page gives a full description of all comic strips starting with the letters U and
Full descriptions for other letters: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-QR-S-T-UV-W-XYZ
by Ryan Yoo.
a normal kid going to university. But
for most people, university was never this crazy, or this fun!
- Ultra Car by David Willis.
- Ultra Car is an "obnoxious pickle-pie-throwing artificially-intelligent car"
that torments the humans around it.
- Ultra Mega
Robot Guys by Nathan Kuruna.
- Chronicles the adventures of a group of five, large,
super powered, vaguely Japanese- looking robots as they attempt to fight
evil and defend the earth and the entire galaxy from whatever menace
rears its ugly head. Weekly.
- Uncle Rebus by Jeff
- A picture puzzle, featuring your favorite movie quotes and song
lyrics. Can you solve without peeking at the answer? New puzzle
- Unhinged...! by Rick Behnke.
- An irreverent weekly Web-based cartoon panel.
- Unions by Earl Ma.
- A very comprehensive site where you can "learn about the Unions, their illustrious
history, what makes them tick, an what's in store for the future." Bi-weekly.
- Unlike Minerva by Terrence
- Yet another daily vaudeville cartoon. Complete with plots, jokes and
characters. Full strip with continuity. Mon-Fri.
- Upper Crust by Karin Kaltofen.
- A whimsical strip starring down-to-earth world-preservation activist. 'Princess' and her
clueless high-society family. Site also features large link index and animated character
profiles. Updated 3x/week.
- U-Toons by Dan Youra.
- An animated picture of a spacecraft.
Limited by Rapscallion.
political commentary, part slapstick humor, but mostly it is just the
demented ramblings of a disturbed mind
- Victoria Drive by Bill
- The life and times of the eclectic Dowinger clan, celebrating the
human condition via a multi-generational, dysfunctional family and its
would-be mobster dog.
- Viggo by Andre Franquin.
- Viggio is the Norwegian name of Gaston Lagaffe, an "episodic humorous strip"
from the Netherlands. See also Gaston La Gaffe.
- Vocons, The by Carey Orr Cook. Sam
- The VOCONs is a vocabulary comic strip that teaches visual
vocabulary as a way to make learning new words more fun. They have been published in
newspapers weekly. The main characters are verbal play on words: Dick Shinary, Sam
Mantics, Cinny Nym, Aunti Nym, Acro Nym, Al Literation and Crossword the Dog. Many
categoric features have been created including THE ELECTION--12 strips,
NEWSPAPERS and LITERACY--11 strips, and THE VOCABULARY of the STOCK
MARKET--17 strips. These have been used extensively by high school and middle school
teachers who play the Stock Market Game under the auspice of the SIA-Securities Industry
- Voices in my
Hand by Bill Charbonneau.
- Sometimes morbid but always hilarious single-panel
comic strip. MWF.
- Voxpop: Investigative Caricature and
Editorial Cartoons by Uku Kasemets.
- This is a really cool site and quite attractively designed (although a little slow
downloading). Editorial cartoons or illustrations are accompanied by text which take
readers deeper into the issue. Quite thoughtful and original.