Comic Strips Starting with the Letter T
This page gives a full description of all comic strips starting with the letter T.
Full descriptions for other letters: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-QR-S-T-UV-W-XYZ
- Tall Guy, The by P. S. Mueller.
- Tank McNamara
by Bill Hinds and Jeff Millar. Universal Press Syndicate.
- Sports comic strip.
- Tard by Anthony Ellison.
- Follow the appealing antics of the loveable TARD as he negotiates his way through the
hazards and obstacles of his simple everyday life. This strip is intended for adults only
and contains content that may offend. Weekly.
Computer Cartoons by Ken Nash.
- Single-panel cartoons about computers and technology
and their impact on contemporary, high-tech lifestyles. Very quirky and
right on the money. Bi-weekly.
by Scott D. Schurman.
- Weekly police and sheriff cartoons (and general mischief) from the guys and
gals in black and blue.
- Tero & Ripkin
by Clint Sutton.
- A comic strip about the life and adventures of two whacky young dinosaurs Tero and
Ripkin. The strip blurs between modern time and prehistoric times, where strange and out
of the ordinary things can happen. Filled with lovable soft and squishy characters.
- Thadeus and
Weez by Charles Pugsley Fincher, J.D.
- Delivering political satire with maximum-strength
- Thanks For Nuthin!!
by Brad Fitzpatrick.
- A fresh new daily online comic strip panel about the
unfortunate, intellectually challenged. Daily.
- Thaddeus by Joe
- Thad Fox, he's just like you. . .except for the red fur coat and a rabbit (Bunn E.
Rabbit) for a roommate. Published Tuesday and Thursday.
Dimensional Cartoons by Paul Moldovanos.
- Virtual free clay cards from TheClayman.com, including
portfolio works and the world’s best in cartooning and
- Theophilus by Bob
- Theophilus is awakened by the Spirit to the
unconditional love of God, a personal relationship with Jesus, the
reality of demonic forces and spiritual warfare, and the presence of
miracles and spiritual gifts. Meanwhile, Sketch and Honey Drawings and
their children struggle with religion and family relationships. Jesus
will minister to them and to you as you follow the weekly episodes of
their spiritual journey. Fridays.
Do It Every Time by Al Scaduto. King Features Syndicate.
Impaired by Kelsey Doherty.
focusing on 8 college friends who are always having fun and playing
videogames. Goofy and cynical humor.
- This Modern World by Steve
- Those Funky
Idiots by Tom Cherry.
- Follow the adventures of the Wazzo family as they get tackled by life
in the 21st century! MWF.
- Three Gags a Week by Jeff
- Three new cartoon gags by Jeff Langcaon every week,
plus ‘You Write the Caption,’ where you can submit your own cartoon
- Thringst by Larry Rodman. Art Comics
- Offbeat panel.
by Bud Blake. King Features Syndicate.
- TimWit by Tim Peckham. Toronto Sun.
- Off the wall (Far Side-ish) look at life, fish, birds, inanimate objects, etc. The basic
theme is truth and pain. Includes a section on how to write a joke.
Grove by Rina Piccolo. King Features Syndicate.
- Tkaczyk, Michael V.
- Michael is a cartoonist-illustrator available for hire. At this site you can view his
gallery of cartoons, illustrations, and caricatures. They are sometimes very extreme and
sometimes very subtle satire. "The cartoons are about us, creatures of this world. I
make fun of everything and everybody (including me) and of our all characteristics. I like
to surprise, make people think and most of all laugh."
- Today's Cartoon by Randy
- This lighthearted panel covers virtually all topics, but some of the favorites include
family life, business and the frustrations of technology. This is one of the Web's most
popular strips, basically because people have good taste. Daily. It is also on the Stu's Comic
Strip Connection daily panels comics page. His other panel,
The Better Half, is syndicated
by King Features.
- Toe by Robert
- What would you do if you were a giant walking toe newly introduced to the world?
Would you ponder the existential quandaries of reality? Or just sit and watch 12
hours of The Partridge Family? Weekly.
- Toles, Tom
- Pulitzer Prize winning editorial cartoonist for The Buffalo News; syndicated by
Universal Press Syndicate.
- Tom the Dancing Bug by Ruben
- "A comic strip of political and social satire that runs in some, if not many,
newspapers across America."
- Tommy & P. J. by
- The strip that combines the imagination of youth with Barlowe's guide to extra-terrestrials.
- Too Much Coffee Man by Shannon Wheeler.
- Beautifully-drawn color comic about a odd guy who is truly the personification of
caffine. Too Much Coffee Man is a weekly and quarterly comic about manic obsession,
addiction, and unhealthy behavior. It's a book for the whole family.
by Matt Glover.
- Toonline by Bill
- Wonk wit from inside the beltway, Washington, DC. evolving content
and opportunity for cartoon contributions.
- Toons by Daniel
panel visual word play or puns.
- Top Secret by Charles
- Political cartoons.
- Top Secret Toons by Nathan Fast.
- Offbeat single panel gag cartoon. Weekly.
- Total Eclipsed by
- Color comic panel. Weekly.
- ToucheToon by Ché
- Comics * Relationships * Life *
Food * Business. 32 new cartoons monthly.
- Toy Trunk Railroad by Erik Sansom.
- This cute Canadian strip revolves around toy trains. Visit with the Red Rocket railroad,
plus an assortment of humans characters such as Walt, Mona, Casey. Mon-Fri.
- Trevor the Cat by Jasper McCrea.
- Not so subtle, witty 3-panel gags with Trevor the cat and his owner Alan. Weekly.
- Trindle & Higgins by Mark Pothier and Ed Colley.
- Trindle & Higgins are eccentric professors, isolated
from the complications of the real world, at a prestigious but unnamed small
New England college. Thanks to their tenure and the comfortable isolation of
campus life, they have the time to concentrate on truly important
philosophical and scientific matters - like Burt Reynold's hair loss, the
wit and wisdom of The Beverly Hillbillies, etc. Daily, all
by Jerry Marcus. King Features Syndicate.
- True! by Daryl Cagle.
- TRUE Fact Sex Encyclopedia by Daryl
- Nothing too nasty here, just the jarring truth about sex --from the syndicated cartoon,
- Tumbleweeds by Tom Ryan. King
- "One of the country's classic comic strips. In the weeks and months to come, we
will be bringing back to you old fans some of your favorite characters, and sharing past
memories. For you others we will be introducing you to the untold story of the old west!
At last the suppressed archives have been thrown open to reveal the legend of Grimy Gulch,
the Poohawk Nation and the 6 7/8 Cavalry! The epic saga that inspired the immortal words
of Buffalo Bill: `Go Figure!'"
cartoons by KAR ismail.
- Editorial cartoons in Turkish/English.