Comic Strips Starting with the Letter I
This page gives a full description of all comic strips starting with the letter I.
Full descriptions for other letters: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-QR-S-T-UV-W-XYZ
I Need Help by Vic Lee. King Features Syndicate.
- Impolitic Times, The
by Josh Needle.
- Looks, feels and acts like a virtual newspaper but isn't.
It's actually a very cool cartoon art gallery -- the first of its kind --
where original and limited edition political, gag and strip cartoons can be
purchased. Impolitic has built an impressive inventory of cartoon art from
an amazing roster of cartoonists and seems to be continually expanding
- In a Nutshell by Henry Demond.
- Editorial cartoons. Weekly.
In A Nutshell by
- Single panel cartoons of both political and sociological interest.
- Ink by Jason
- Two parents who still think they're cool. Two kids who
think their parents are dumb. One big happy
- Innies and Outties
by Leonard Cachola.
- Two latchkey kids imagine their way through the enchanted land of suburbia. Mon-Fri. E-mail.
Add-a-Panel by Bobby Ciraldo (Editor).
- An open-to-the-public, branching online comic with the
potential for infinite story lines all emanating from a single panel.
Readers can enjoy it by exploring different paths through the tree in a
fashion similar to those old ‘choose your own adventure’ novels --
artists can participate by submitting follow-up panels at any point
along any story line. And the choices displayed for the next panel are
sorted according to an attribute approximating ‘popularity’.
- Internet Cartoons by Mike S.
- In the
Bleachers by Steve Moore. Universal Press Syndicate.
- Ismail KAR is a Turkish based cartoonist and
illustrator and is the author of 'Karikatur Sanati' a 300 page
exploration into the technical process of creating humourous