Comic Strips Starting with the Letter D
This page gives a full description of all comic strips starting with the letter D.
Full descriptions for other letters: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-QR-S-T-UV-W-XYZ
- Dad and Dorothy by by Midthun/Ildahl/Nordberg.
- Daily Cartoon, A by Paul
- off-the-wall humor of published cartoonist Paul
Dlugokencky. Comic strips, panel cartoons, business cartoons,
animations and more! Weekdays.
- Daily Wildcat Comics
- Several student comic strips. Go to the Comics section. M-F.
- Dante's Paradise by Yuri
- Family fun coming straight from the epicenter of middle America.
- Dave's Brain by Dave Hoyle.
- Far Side-like panel strips. Weekly.
- Davies, Matt
- Editorial cartoonist for the Gannett Suburban Newspapers; syndicated by United Feature
Syndicate. He says that "much like the angry reader, I like to be provoked into
picking up my pen."
Speak, The by Heath Rat Su.
- An irreverent poke at comic strips and how we, as
Americans, view death and the deceased. Daily. E-mail.
- Dee Zaster by S. Russ-McCor.
- This outrageously off-beat gal would just love to make your acquaintance. Once she has,
shell drive you insane.
Deep Fried by Jason
and politically WAY incorrect strip about
everything from the issues of the day to mutant Smurfs.
- Dela the Hooda by Style
Wager & Greg Older.
- Dela, a member of a vulpine race from a parallel fantasy/SF universe,has
become trapped on Earth (namely an obscure Canadian town named Peabow) and survives the
day-to-day perils posed by humanity.
The Menace by Hank Katchem.
- Deore, Bill
- Editorial cartoonist for The Dallas Morning News; syndicated by Universal Press
- Deseret News Editorial Cartoonist by Jonathan
- Editorial cartoonist Jonathan Brown skewers national and local intermountain issues from
a conservative bent.
- Dexter by Marten Sanden and David Polfeldt.
- This daily strip is currently running in "Dagens Nyheter," the largest morning
paper in Scandinavia, and several other publications.
- Did you know? by NK Particle by
Patrick M. Len.
- Bi-monthly online comic strip featuring characters Fray Ormandy and
Pigg by Bill Layne.
- A pig and his adventures in cyberspace. Pigg is a cartoon
character who is shelved due to his unpopularity. Digitized and living on a
hard drive, Pigg and his cartoon cast encounter the internet police,
internet gophers and more. Weekly.
- Dilbert Zone by Scott
Adams. United Feature Syndicate.
- "Dilbert stars as a socially-challenged engineer and his sarcastic dog, Dogbert,
whose true calling is to rule the world, since he believes people are basically too stupid
to stop him."
Set by Julie Larson. King Features Syndicate.
Cartoons by Charley Parker.
- Single panel dinosaur cartoons by Charley
Parker, creator of the Argon Zark! online comic. Updated with a new dinosaur
cartoon twice a week.
- Dinosaur Rock by Andy Reade.
- The comic strip exploits of prehistoric metal-heads.
- Dithered Twits by Stan Waling. Tribune
- Weekly panel appearing in over 40 college papers.
- dizABLED by Claire Lytle.
- dizABLED with Leeder O. Men, Wheelchair Stuntman.
- Doctor Fun by David Farley.
- Wacky full color panel strip with a very distinctive "look." This is one of
the earliest strips on the Internet, and continues to be one of the best. Today's panel.
- Doghouse, The by Dave
- Aussie cartoonist site with dogs' perspective on life, showing who's
boss. Site also includes link to Funny Business, same creator.
- Dokie The Dog by
- Full-color web comic strip about a dog who lives in a tree
& has a DirecTV satellite hook-up. It tells his funny tales and those of
his canine pals. M/W/F.
- Domestic World by Charles
- Don Bigote by Anthony Canamucio.
- Strip about a "Yankee Doodle Boy" who is married
to a "Spicy Senorita", her father and their
two kids. Mon-Fri.
- Don't Be A Dork by Henry Hamma and Craig
- Well drawn monthly single panel comic strip based on The Dork
and current events. The character from the Ultimate Party Adventure board
game-Dont Be A Dork.
- Doonesbury Town Hall by Garry Trudeau.
Universal Press Syndicate.
- This is an awesome site that really pushes beyond the comic strip itself.
by Garry Trudeau. Universal Press Syndicate.
- A second official site, this one run by Universal Press Syndicate. The side includes a
good profile of Gary.
- Down to Earth by Gavin Chafin and Steve Wood.
- A daily look at 'life' in Hell. If only eternal damnation
really was this much fun. Daily.
- Drabble by Kevin Fagan.
United Feauture Syndicate, Inc.
- A strip about Norman Drabble, who "is not your typical college student. In fact,
the whole Drabble family is anything but typical." Syndicated daily.
- Dragon Tails by Tim
- The full colour hilarious adventures of eight young
dragons, a megalomaniacal squirrel, and a too-smart robot.
- Dredge, Pete. The Very Idea.
- Professional freelance cartoonist, particularly gag cartoons. Cool samples
- Dr. Iguana's Cartoons
by Uwe Oehler, Ph.D.
- Panel strips.
- Dry Bones by Yaakov Kirschen.
Cartoonists & Writers Syndicate.
- Internationally syndicated editorial cartoon with Israel/Jewish point of view.
by Glenn McCoy. Universal Press Syndicate.
- Dylan by Rory
- The adventures of a young musician named Dylan who
faces the ongoing struggle of gigging, coffee housing and paying the
price for being different. MWF.
- Dysentery by Aaron
- Anarchistic & psychedelic comic strip starring Frank and Sid drawn fluidly.
- Dystopia Daily Cartoon by Aurelio
- Droolingly funny daily cartoons penned by a confessed mental defective. For those
suffering from Far Side withdrawal, Dystopia is a cartoon methadone clinic.